Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where have I been?

Well people I have been eating that is where I have been. Although I have been working on making better decisions I forgot to get on the scale Monday morning and that has really thrown me off track. I am also working from home part of the day taking care of RJ and my working mother role is really sending me through the ringer it is hard to get on the computer and do things that I would like I still need to work on finding a rhythem to get things done.

My birthday is Saturday and I will be 30! Although, I did not want to ring in my 30th at this size I did find a great party dress that I feel and look good in and I am ready to enjoy the weekend. That being said with all celebrations in Houston, FOOD is at the center of everything so Monday we will see what has happened until then.

Have a great week!

On the way to droppin these lbs!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment