Monday, May 10, 2010

Just another manic Monday!

Well considering yesterday's events Mother's Day has been extended another day. So I started my celebration off early with Starbucks. My goal was to just get the coffee but it was either McD food or that damn Blueberry Strusel muffin and I took 360 calories of strusel. I didn't eat the whole thing does that count? I lost a contact mid morning so I have a headache and lunch was 3 tacos and a small turkey chilli really it wasn't a lot of food. I was saving up for tonight. I am off to get my MAC facial and purchase new makeup but before that it is mexican and margaritas!!!!

I am going to give www.myfitfoods.com a try. I have tasted the food it was really good and the amount of money I spend on this fattening lunch I could save money purchasing from myfitfoods. So I am going to try it for five days starting next Monday - Friday since I work everyday.

That doesn't mean I have given up for the week I am still on the track for better decisions.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment