Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Current State of Affairs

Well I got on the scale Monday morning and it tipped 212.5 lbs! WTH is going on? When I left the delivery room I weighed 205 lbs. I stayed at home for 13 weeks with RJ and I weighed 205 lbs. I have only been back to work for a little over two months and I have gained 7.5 lbs. What is going on here it must be the vending machine these pepsi's, trail mix and cookies that are sending me in the wrong direction. I don't want to talk about my lunches those are mine and you can't have them!

So the question is what am I going to do about it? My Mom, Cousin Gina (Caz) and I are on a mission to drink at least 64 oz of water a day. That is all we are going to focus on. We have been communicating back and forth and although we are drinking more water than previously. Let me just say no one has made it two days in a row yet.

So I am leaving work and since it is too hot here in Houston for me to take RJ out for our 30 minute walk I am going to put in my "Buns of Steal" video and attempt to complete this 45 minute workout that I have never finished before. I'll let you know how that goes.... Oh and it is left overs for dinner. Now I must tell you this. I have to watch Biggest Loser, and Office Space for work tonight too. It can be done!

On the road to droppin' these lbs!
J

6 comments:

  1. Well there was no work out, but I only ate a cup of hamburger helper and from my WW days I think that is pretty good. Is sweat tea bad? One gallon of tea with only one cup of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me but I believe I have just completed two days of drinking a minimum of 64 ozs of water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for cutting you short mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck, Jaime...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaime, I'm on the road with you....keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete