Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Small victories....

Well let's start by saying I drank over 64 oz of water while at work! Yeah for me.



Breakfast was a 12 oz of Simply Lemonade Raspberry. And, I did go to Ibiza for lunch and YES D I had the cup of crab bisque and the shrimp and crabmeat cornbread and I didn't share! Rina convinced me to get a strawberry yogart for afternoon snack BUT we got the small.



So today was full of challenges I have no excuses there must be some type of exercise a 30 minute walk or my 45 minute workout.



Not an excuse just want to share how sleepy I am since my son stayed up til 1:30 am!!!! There will be none of that tonight. I am debating going to church but I haven't been and my spirit needs to be renewed. I can always workout after RJ goes to sleep and I get home from work.



Dinner....well that is yet to be determined. But, if I do stop it won't be at BK, McD, or anything greasy! Have a great night.

On the road to dropping these lbs....
J

No comments:

Post a Comment