Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have shoulder length hair!

Well tonight I did something I haven't done in years. Cut my hair to my shoulders and I love it. It is already 90+ in houston and my son likes to pull so I just went for it and I love it. Only problem I really don't think I can get this in a ponytail so I am going to have to make a change!



My prayer is that if I look better (hair done instead of a constant ponytail) I will feel better and make better food choices because I will see and desire the full change (Jaime with less weight =).



But with several inches cut off I am feeling lighter already maybe I can knock that .5 lb off the scale on Monday =)



Today was a total disaster outside of my hair cut. Breakfast was 500+ calories, I went to starbucks coffee and that damn blueberry muffin, and you know they brought back those peanut butter cookies. Why did they do that? You would think the price of .95$ for a small cookie would stop me but now every bite was worth it. Then there was lunch I had to take RJ to the doctor so grabbing something was a must where did I go Popeyes I did only get the 2 piece chicken strips instead of the 3 wings so I am thinking in smaller measurements. But tonight I went to Chick fa La I wonder if I was better off before I went there for the first time.....



Lord, thank you for this day and all that it has brought me. Thank you for money in my pocket to nurish my body when I needed to today. Help guide me to be a better steward of the things I put in my mouth and how I spend my money on food. All these things I ask in your son Jesus name.



Amen

On the road to dropping these lbs....
J

No comments:

Post a Comment