Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WELL....since the last time

It's been three months since my last post. Where I had FINALLY reached my overweight goal of prepregnacy weight of 199. Three months on my new job where I was suppose to lose all this weight and I am at 207 lbs. This is ridiculous! I have money to buy new clothes and and I don't want to go shopping. I had to buy a daily shapewear just so these size 16 clothes would fit appropriately! Sad, but TRUE.

I hope everyone is doing well. Someone told me I should get back on my blogging and try and stay committed to that maybe I will be so embarassed to put the numbers out here I will stop eating!!!!

For the second time in my life I joined WW at an attempt to lose weight I don't even know if I paid for 3 months or 6 months but I am 5 weeks in and I have gained 3 lbs since starting not the direction I was looking for but I have plenty of excuses. (I won't go into them now because I am at work and way too busy!) Just wanted everyone to know I am back, On the Road to Dropping these LBS!!!!

Next post will be on my weight goals. I am looking for contributing authors for my page. Hit me up if you are intersted!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment