Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Diet Doctor

Well People I heard a story from a friend that got to a size 8 by going to a weight loss clinic. So I signed up and went yesterday morning. Got my bag of pills (6 pills @ 8/Day) and set off to start today. For those of you who know me I am not a pill taker (it took me 5 minutes to swallow the first one), but hey a girl will do a lot of things to lose a lb! So this morning I woke up took the three vitamins and my first meal suppresent with the intent of following the three more pills the program requires throughout the day and by the time I got to work I had already quit. It is just not for me. If I am going to have to eat 1200 calories and exercise anyway I just need to fight the feeling and go without the pills.

I did however have a memoriable experience at the clinic and got some very eye opening information about my current health. Some of it was confirmation but it is always nice to see things in black and white.

Another friend introduced me to a new app Couch 2 5K in 9 weeks. RJ and I are going to hit the road running 30-40 minutes every night after work and school. I have a new motivation and am ready to get the ball rolling again. I don't know why but everytime I try to lose weight I gain and when I do nothing I lose.

But, I have been awake since 5 AM at work since 6:30 AM and I am ready to busy up outta here. I am no more good.

On the road to dropping these LBS!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment