Tuesday, May 3, 2011

25 Question Tag

For my readers who don't know a lot about me I saw this on my friends blog and thought I would well share it! naturaljoi@blogspot.com

25 Question Tag


Just a little bit about me...

1. Do you have any pets? No, RIP Leonitis
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. Phone, Wallet and WORK

3. What's the weather like right now? Beautiful with a breeze
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Yes, and No

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:20ish
6. When was the last time you showered? This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw? Rio
8. What does your last text message say? "Might actually earn a check huh" [cracking up laughing as I type]
9. What's your ringtone? Harp
10. Have you ever been to a different country? No

11. Do you like sushi? Some kinds

12. Where do you buy your groceries? Kroger
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes

14. How many siblings do you have? 3

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? contacts
18. Do you color your hair? I'm going too

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Go to bed early

20. When was the last time you cried? Last week
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? everything [That's why I am over weight!]

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers [....]

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Too many times

24. What is your eye color? Brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? YES! But, I like both [....]

No comments:

Post a Comment