Thursday, May 12, 2011

SIZES....

So I'm watching Oprah last week and Jessica Simpson is one of the guests and she is hooking these teenage girls up with a whole new wardrobe including new prom dresses from her collection! Jessica comes out on stage with this too cute pink dress on that I decide I just have to have (where am I going to wear this thing I don't know) but I want it hanging in my closet!

This morning I google to find out who made the dress and it is actually from her collection. Great go to the website it comes in white and pink. Fabulous! I am going to get it in white, my husband loves white clothes on a woman. Select size.... ROAD BLOCK!



Jessica Simpson does not sell clothes beyond size 14! Jaime you have got to lose some weight! You are one size away from opening new doors of fashion. [First dress on the left]

So today I am not eat anything. I see a greek salad in my future from Cajun Town. Maybe blackened catfish and veggies if I am lucky!

Nothing like having the money to shop til you drop and not being able to wear the largest size available!!!!

On the road to dropping these LBS!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment