Monday, August 1, 2011

RIP My Badunkadunk

Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here today to once and for all say goodbye to our Badunkadunks. I can't say it's been fun, but I can say it has been FAR too long.

It has been a rollercoaster ride of broken "I'll start tomorrow" promises. And an "I can't believe I let myself get this big" journey to emotional heartache.

No longer will we lie to ourselves as we shrug off our current situation with humerous excuses like, "I'm not fat, I'm just athletically muscular" or "When I wear 6 inch heals I'm at a healthy BMI." These justifications for our bad choices will no longer be allowed.

Today we put down the Yo-Yo as we once and for all decide to clear out that junk from our trunks, burrying it and our excuses forever. It will be hard at times...it will be exhausting at times...But it will be the most rewarding of times!

So let's put down the fork and raise a glass (water of course) to this new segment of our lives...Let the journey to thin begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment