Thursday, July 14, 2011

NEW DAY, STRONGER COMMITMENTS!

I woke up this morning full of determination to walk. I have already contacted my break partner to advise her that I plan to walk at 10 am (one step at a time) and that she was feel to join me if she desired. Our conversation regarding our commitment to walk at 10 am today lead to a pact to keep each other on this road to increased activity through walking during our breaks. I will post my accomplishment of a 15 minute walk this morning. Taking baby steps toward changing habits. It won't be easy and I acknowledge that fact but I'm better than I have been allowing myself to be. I will do this because I know I can. I have no one to prove this to but me. There are drug addicts that fight the urge for drugs everyday. I can fight the urge to put foods in my mouth that are killing me slowly. Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment